HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELLERY?
- We high polish all the pieces so they are shiny when you get them. No matter what, they will always tarnish, the more you wear it the more the colour may change; personally I prefer it when that happens.
- Although we use only quality brass and silver, it's important to realise that these metals will naturally discolour over time due to oxidization and exposure to alcohol-based perfumes and skin acidity. So please apply lotions or sprays prior to putting on your piece, as it can discolour the metal and or leather.
- Nothing is plated unless otherwise stated, so you can clean your jewellery without worrying about the surface wearing down.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft brush and warm soapy water using good old dishwashing liquid or a jewellery cleaning product before rinsing it off with clean warm water and drying it with a soft cloth.
- Store you pieces in an air tight container and keep them out of the humidity in your bathroom.
- You can bring your brass or silver pieces to our studio to be polished if you prefer them to be shiny.
- The best way to keep your jewellery clean is to wear it!
WHAT ABOUT THE CHAIN?
- Our chains are Italian manufactured in 925 Sterling Silver, our gold colour chains are then 12k gold plated.
- Gold plating does wear off after time so it's best to remove your necklace before showering or swimming.
- You may bring you chain in to our studio to be gold-plating again as a complementary service.